The Club's warm and friendly culture is something you will have to experience for yourself! We hope you will stop by to see our Club or please call and make an appointment for a tour to see our facilities.
For more information on the application process, please fill out the form below.
Please contact our Member Services Director, April Bergen, at (626) 794-7163 or via email at email@example.com for more information.
How to Become a Member...
Thank you for your interest in the Altadena Town & Country Club! We are proud of the many services and amenities our Club has to offer and we appreciate your interest in learning more about us.
The basic steps are as follows:
- Complete the membership application. The application must be signed by one proposer and two sponsors who are current Regular Equity members in good standing. Then, submit this application to April Bergen, Member Services Director.
- Our office will generate the reference forms and mail them to your sponsors.
- Your name will be posted in our monthly newsletter and common viewing area for all members to review. Members will have the opportunity to submit an opinion in writing to the Membership Committee/Board of Governors.
- Upon return of the three completed reference forms, an interview will be scheduled for you and your spouse (where applicable) with the Membership Committee.
- At the completion of the interview, the Membership Committee will consider all reference forms and comments from the members at large and make a recommendation to the Board of Governors at their next scheduled monthly meeting.
- Upon approval by the Board of Governors, your name will be placed on the waiting list (where applicable).
The Club will keep you posted on any significant changes to the membership structure/dues as they occur.
Memberships are offered as they become available.
If you should have any questions regarding membership, please contact Member Services Director, April Bergen, at (626) 794-7163 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the request below.